Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tag

caught a glimpse of it here at her request and had to agree. Our blogs needed this. So we marched forward and tagged ourselves.

If I were...

If I were a beginning, I would be: chaos.
If I were a month, I would be: december.
If I were a day of the week, I would be: thursday.
If I were a time of day, I would be:the twilight zone.
If I were a planet, I would be: earth.
If I were a season, I would be: autumn.
If I were a sea animal, I would be: the clown fish .
If I were a direction, I would be: the one that changes constantly.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a bookshelf.
If I were a sin, I would be: lust.
If I were a liquid, I would be: wine.
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be: doubt
If I were a gem, I would be: emerald.
If I were a tree, I would be: a deciduous tree.
If I were a tool, I would be: a pen.
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: narcissus.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: a tempest.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: violin.
If I were an animal, I would be: man.
If I were an emotion, I would be: obsession.
If I were a vegetable, I would be: mushroom.
If I were a sound, I would be: an echo.
If I were an element, I would be: fire.
If I were a car, I would be: chitty chitty bang bang.
If I were a song, I would be: like a bridge over troubled water, i will lay me down.
If I were a food, I would be: food for thought.
If I were a place, I would be: a hilltop.
If I were a material, I would be: satin.
If I were a taste, I would be: of water.
If I were a scent, I would be: the perfect scent sought by Grenouille.
If I were a religion, I would be: life and sometimes death.
If I were a sentence, I would be: Even this shall pass.
If I were a body part, I would be: eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I would be: distant.
If I were a subject in college, I would be: poetry.
If I were a shape, I would be: a perfect circle.
If I were a quantity, I would be: seven.
If I were a colour, I would be: black.
If I were a thing, I would be: a key.
If I were a landmass, I would be: an island.
If I were a book, I would be: the little prince
If I were a monument, I would be: a pyramid .
If I were an artist, I would be: rembrandt.
If I were a collection of poems, I would be: rubaiyat of omar khayyam
If I were a landscape, I would be:Banks of the Seine at Champrosay by Renoir
If I were a watch, I would be:
a swiss one. alternatively a large grandfather clock.
If I were God, I would be: Uno.
If I were a vowel, I would be: i.
If I were a consonant, I would be: n.
If I were a formula, I would be: uninvented.
If I were a Science, I would be: astronomy.
If I were a theory, I would be: the discarded one.
If I were a famous person, I would be: still the same.
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be: an old outdated computer
If I were sport, I would be: rather a game. word game?
If I were a movie, I would be: mary poppins
If I were a cartoon, I would be: calvin.
If I were an explorer, I would be: the one to go back to future.
If I were a scientist, I would be: newton.
If I were a relation, I would be: the unnamed.
If I were a river, I would be: an undercurrent, flowing unknown, unseen.
If I were intoxication, I would be: jealousy.
If I were alone, I would be: thinking.
If I were a question, then I would be: From here...where?
If I were a hobby, I would be: reading minds.
If I were a habit, I would be: forgetfulness.
If I were in an atom, I would be: still a part of the universe.
If I were an end, I would be: peaceful.

If I were you, I would be: forgiving

No comments: